大伙对于商务英语有什么知道呢?其实商务英语本质归属英语,然而在细微处有它的独到之处,有不少看上去非常普通的词语,在商务英语中不只非常容易见到,而且发挥着独特有哪些用途。今天就跟大伙推荐一些看上去非常普通但在商务活动中用频率却超高的英文短语吧。
1.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
大家是一家国营公司,专营轻工商品。
2. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.
大家是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。
3. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
大家非常荣幸地向你们自我介绍,大家专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。
4. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
大家是自行车和零部件的商家,大家在这一行业已经做了 20 多年了。
5.Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
大家公司专营纺织品出口业务。
6. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
大家公司经营的主要商品是电器。
7. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我公司主要经营农商品。
8. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
大家专营餐布的出品业务。
9. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。
10. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.
大家专门经营中国丝绸服饰的出口业务。
11. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
大家经营机械进出口业务。
12. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
大家的业务是大量量进东南亚的果品。
13. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
大家专门经营各类型型的钟表。
14. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
大家也经营各种绸缎的买卖。
15. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
大家经营的产品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衣等。
16. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
大家完全有能力以最具备角逐性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。
17. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
大家可以根据顾客所提供的样品并依据其所需要的式样、规格、包装需要等同意订单。
18. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
大家做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和 礼物的出品业务。
19. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
大家公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具备先进技术的机械和化工商品。
20. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
电子商品是大家的业务经营范围。
21. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
大家也做手工编制物品的出口业务。
22. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
多年来大家一直在和很多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。
23. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
大家公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的买卖。
24. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我公司还经营化学商品和商品进出口的业务。
25. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
30年来,大家一直在进口和出口各种金属和矿物,并在80多个国家和区域拥有海量顾客和朋友。
26. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
大家的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。
27. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,大家公司在家电、计算器、电讯等范围处领先 地位。
28. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
大家可以根据顾客所指定的产品的商标和牌号同意订单。
29. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
大家经营皮鞋和手套已经有 20 多年了。
30. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
大家从事这种设施的制造已 20 年了。
制作精巧 skillful manufacture
工艺精良 sophisticated technology
最新工艺 latest technology
加工精细 finely processed
设计精巧 deft design
造型新颖 modern design
造型优美 beautiful design
设计合理 professional design
造型富丽华贵 luxuriant in design
结构合理 rational construction
款式新颖 attractive design
款式齐全 various styles
式样高雅 elegant shape
花色入时 fashionable patterns
任君选择 for your selection
五彩缤纷 colorful
色彩艳丽 beautiful in colors
色泽光润 color brilliancy
色泽素雅 delicate colors
瑰丽多彩 pretty and colorful
洁白透明 pure white and translucence
洁白纯正 pure whiteness
优质 excellent quality
水平上乘 superior quality
水平稳定 stable quality
水平靠谱 reliable quality
品种繁多 wide varieties
规格齐全 complete in specifications
保质保量 quality and quantity assured
性能靠谱 dependable performance
操作方便 easy and simple to handle
用便捷 easy to use
经久耐用 durable in use
以质优而闻名 well-known for its fine quality
数目之首 The king of quantity
水平最好 The queen of quality
信誉靠谱 reliable reputation
闻名世界 world-wide renowm
久负盛名 to have a long standing reputation
誉满中外 to enjoy high reputation at home and abroad
历史悠久 to have a long history
畅销全球 selling well all over the world
深受青睐 to win warm praise from customers
对于这类外贸商务英语的表达,大家翻译的时候,不可以根据普通的词语那样简单暴力的翻译,必须要依据商务活动的语境进行翻译。期望大伙可以好好看看上面的内容,不要感觉自己已经学会了就轻视它们,再简单的要点也需要持续的健全和努力。
特别提醒:假如你对英语学习有兴趣,想要深入学习,好了解沪江网校精品课程,量身打造高效好用的个性化学习策略,专用督导全程伴学,扫一扫领200畅学卡。